Carte Blanche Group - AllCreaturesCollection.com®
1. POLICY STATEMENT
This Policy is designed to provide information about cookies that are used on our websites in line with applicable laws. The Policy will include general information about cookies as well as specific information regarding the cookies that we use on our websites.
2. WHO IS COVERED BY THIS POLICY?
This Policy is aimed towards providing cookie information to the users of all our websites.
- To provide specific information about the cookies that we use on our websites.
4.1.1. How we may collect information from your computer
- Cookies – are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you use a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or any other website that recognises the cookie. Cookies are used to try and improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences, letting you navigate more efficiently and can also help to ensure that any adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
- Internet Browser – Certain analytical data is collected by most websites to help them understand browsing habits of users. This may include collection of IP address, operating system type, geographic area or user, time of use, type of browser, pages visited and many more. This information is very generic and is only used to monitor site usage levels and trends.
4.1.2. Types of Cookies
- Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- 1st Party Cookies – Originate from the website that you are browsing.
- 3rd Party Cookies – Originate from another domain other than the one being visited by the user.
4.1.3. Category of cookies used on our Group websites
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing certain areas of the site. Without these cookies, some services and pages you have asked for may not be accessible.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to, how long they are on the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information is aggregated and presented as statistical information to the website owner and therefore anonymous and is only used to improve how a website performs.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name or preferred language) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We only use the cookies stated above and for the purposes explained. All cookies are designed to enhance the user experience for the website and to collect information to help improve our service.
You can set your browser to reject cookies but this may limit the use of our website. For further information about cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
This policy is reviewed regularly and in case of influencing changes to ensure it remains appropriate for the business and our ability to serve our customers.